Mechanical engineering sector within IG LLC performs professionally activities in the fields as follow:
- Thermal engineering - Thermal energetics,
- Mechanical plants and metal structures,
- Hydro energetics and energy system,
- Energy efficiency in buildings.
During the performance of activities, all valid legislation, regulations, norms and standards (of th Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina and EU) are applied, as well as modern technological solutions with priorities and principles of energy efficiency, with the aim of using as minimum energy (energy producing products) as possible for heating or cooling the premises, production, drive etc.
The scope of activities of the Mechanical engineering sector comprises:
- elaboration of the design documentation (preliminary and main designs, spatial planning documentation),
- supervision over the execution of works,
- audit and nostrification of technical documentation,
- energy audits of buildings (preliminary and detailed).
Mechanical engineering sector employs five mechanical engineering with personal licences, who are authorised to develop design and planning documentation, nostrification and audit of design documentation in the field of thermal engineering, gas installations and mechanical structures; they are also authorised to supervise the construction of buildings.
Svjetlana Ćejić grad. mech. eng.
Head of the Mechanical engineering sector
Telephone:+387 51 348 369